1. Martha Davis Open-toe Nude Heel Booties Were:$545, Now: $374
Composed of soft yet sturdy calf leather, this heeled bootie from Italian-trained footwear designer Martha Davis sits on a 3" wooden heel.
2. Rosenmunns Raw-cut Red Silk Shirt Was:$414.00, Now: $250
This piece from San Francisco-based line Rosenmunns can best be described as one of those pieces that just makes you happy. In a vibrant hue of red with a slight sheen to it, this over sized top has unfinished armholes with just the perfect amount of fray.
3. Carlota Jaoquina Pleated Shirt Dress Was:$363.00, Now: $182.00
This structured piece, made in a slinky black fabric features pleating and a traditional collar.
4. Mandy Coon Organza Hoodie Was:$506.00, Now $328
Though technically a jacket, we prefer calling this sheer organza piece from Mandy Coon a hoodie. Perfect worn over a tank in the summer and worn under a heavier jacket in the winter.
5. Laura Urbinati Bikini Was:$244.00 Now:$144.00
No one makes bikinis like Laura. This piece is well-cut and well-priced.
6. Eairth Dress Was: $223.00, Now $112
This is a flirty, lightweight knit cotton bubble dress in a natural-pigment amber brown shade, achieved by hand-dyeing in the Phillipines. It has adjustable tie-straps with a pleated neckline and bubble skirt that sits above the knee.
all pieces available at eva new york. pieces available online are linked in the description.